India is an emerging superpower, and development in technology is the route to its financial and economical goals.
Robotics Workshop focuses on empowering students and enthusiasts with capability of understanding and using microcontrollers and basic autonomous robotics. It provides them the best available hardware and software tools. They will be able to implement the knowledge and resources in Competitions held at many Technical Festivals happening in IITs, NITs and other engineering colleges across India. The learning and training will also help in Final Year Projects, Thesis, Minor and Major Projects, Industrial Projects and day to day life.
Embedded Systems And Robotics
Topics To Be Covered:
- Introduction to Robotics
- Type of Robots
- Manual and Autonomous Robotics
- Mechanics of Robots
- Basic of Electronics and Hands on
- Various types of Sensors
- Sensor Interfacing and Hands on
- Introduction to Programmable Robots
- Microcontroller basics
- Microcontroller Programming using C Compiler
- Hands on Microcontrollers
- LCD display
- Autonomous Robotics through Microcontrollers
- Making a Simple Autonomous Robot
Embedded Systems and Robotics Projects
(To Be Covered/Discussed):
- White Line Tracer
- Obstacle Avoider
- PC Communication
- Automatic Light Control. [Depending on Light Intensity, eg. Off in Day and On at Night]
- Robot Motion Control through PC
*Depends on the availability of time and interest of participants on how many of these will be covered. Circuits and Codes of all the projects will be included in the CD/Handouts.
Robotics Kits and Boards you will get:
- AVR Board - 1 Nos
- Sensor Modules (with sensors) - 2 Nos
- Robot Kit - 1 Nos
- Multimeter - 1 Nos
- CD containing softwares and codes - 1 Nos
- Certificate - 1 Nos
1. AVR Board:
- The AVR Board contains:
- One ATMega16 microcontroller.
- One MAX232 for serial com port communication.
- One Serial Port Microcontroller Programmer.
- One Motor Driver to drive:
- Two DC Motor in both direction, or
One LCD display.One 4 way DIP Switch.4 Push-to-On Switchs.4 LEDs.One Serial CableOne USB Cable
- 4 DC motors in single direction.
Every thing is configurable through connectors and can be connected to any port pin. All the port pins are available on connectors to connect to external circuits. The Board can be powered by USB through computer or a battery or eliminator (selectable through a jumper).
2. Sensor Modules
Two Sensor modules are given. Sensor modules are customizable for TSOP, IR, Photodiode, LDR. i.e. any of these sensors can be directly plugged in on these boards and used.
Sensor modules works on two modes. Selectable through a jumper:
1. Analog Mode: Gives analog voltage from the sensor (through a buffer) to the ADC ports of the controller
2. Digital Mode: Gives digital value from sensor after comparison with the voltage you set through a preset.
The following sensors will be provided:
- TSOP [IR Sensor] - 1 Nos
- LDR - 1 Nos
- Photo Diode - 2 Nos
- Super Bright LED - 2 Nos
- IR LED - 2 Nos
3. Robot Kit
These are material to make a complete bot.
- Chassie - 1 Set
- Geared Motors - 2 Nos
- Wheels - 2 Nos
- Castor Wheel - 2 Nos
- Screw Driver - 1 Nos
|| Microcontroller Workshop | Microcontroller Tutorial | VLSI Workshop | VLSI Tutorial ||
|| Robotics Workshop | Summer Training ||
Robotics Workshops Successfully conducted in many colleges in India including NIT Bhopal, BITS Pilani, RITS Bhopal, KIET Kakinada and more...